Weekly Wrap-up #52

Hi everyone,

Another week is wrapping up and I’ve just now realized this week marks a full year of making these posts! How time flies when your having fun!

I spent a majority of my time this week working through more spread sheet’s for character design, monsters and balancing the damage between them all. It’s still very much in progress, but is going well.

Here’s a quick list of other things I got done also. Sadly nothing to show-off this week for screen shots.

  • Started working on an alternative UI layout. Only minor changes, but something a bit more slim looking. See screen shots below.
  • Did some additional changes to the resolution handling (yes, again).
  • Due to the desire to build into iOS later, it was decided to convert all OGG sounds files into MP3 instead (and going forward) to make it easier to support.
  • Did a small overhaul of all the main character animations to smooth them out a bit more.
  • Added the remaining monster animations to the game and updated their animations slightly (as needed) to smooth them out a bit more.
    • Vermin
    • Vampire (Lord and Mistress)
    • Zombies (3 versions)
    • Bats
    • Bee
    • Bugs (two versions)
    • Spiders (two versions)
    • Cyclops
    • Cyclops (large)
    • Centaur
    • Demon
    • Gargolye
    • Griffen
    • Minotaur
    • Minotaur (large)
    • Werewolf
    • Werewolf (large)
    • Manticore
    • Medusa
    • Mermaid
    • Satyr
    • Succubus
Weekly Wrap-up #51
New UI being tried out

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.