Weekly Wrap-up #120
Biggest news this week is that after many additional weeks of testing, I’ve finally made Mischieviots available on mobile! You can download on your favorite devices here:
I’m also still plugging away at the next chapter with a few things wrapped up this week:
- Fixed rare crashing bug during memory warning call in iOS.
- Fixed rare crashing bug caused when attempting to run at the exact time battle is won/lost.
Dwarf and the Dynamite
- Wrapped up all the draft versions of the NPC’s for the next chapter (25 of them!)
- Added additional decorations to the new forest.
- Started working on the first new town.
- Several minor changes to the tile swapping for small items such as flowers.
I wrapped up the majority of the work for the next town our friends will visit, here’s a quick peek: