Feb 24, 2017
Ambience/Sound Effects, Freelancer
Musical Compositions, Freelancer
Tony Tkach, Trevor Milne
Follow the adventures of our not-so-heroic band of misfits in their travels around the world as they get themselves into (and out of) various kinds of mischievous and sometimes idiotic mischief.
Mischieviots is a hobby project I've been working on for almost 3 years. The majority of that time was spent building the "RPG engine" for it and has been written to allow future adventures to be created without too much additional coding effort and potentially allow for future player modding.Introductory Adventure: "The Gathering"
Our introduction chapter is balanced to allow you to roughly reach level 8-10 by the time you reach the "boss". In total there should be roughly 2 hours of game play if you take the time to wander around everything. If you "rush" through, it'll be shorter and you might find the boss a bit tougher since you'll be lower level, but still possible to beat (boss is balanced for level 8).Future Adventures
Mischieviots is currently being planned out for at least 6 more additional chapters taking you on adventures focused on each of our friends while they explore the world around them. The next chapter being written is "Dwarf and the Dynamite" and development for it will be starting very soon!Technical Details
It is written in Java using LibGDX and is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
- Turn-based combat system
- 6 playable characters
- 12 levels of equipment, weapons, items, orbs and spells
- 10 different types of monsters
- 20 different spells available
- Each character has one special attack available at level 4
- Quest journal allowing you to keep track of where you've been and where to go next
- Random and Strategic monster encounters
- You are able to save the game anytime you're not in combat
- Optional Auto-save is available
- Orb and Scroll crafting allowing you to customize your characters
- Save service allowing shared saves between all devices
Our First Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Mischieviots, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you.
If you have specific requests, please do contact us!